Why can’t Permanent TSB and Masding catch a break?
Permanent TSB has shed a lot of its legacy debt, but its share price is still nailed to the floor
Who will draw the biggest crowd this coming Tuesday morning at their agms: Bank of Ireland or Permanent TSB? The two events are taking place at the same time, just yards away from each other, in Ballsbridge in leafy Dublin 4.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.