Canadian plastics buy delivers for One51
H1 pre-tax profits up 37 per cent despite weaker sterling
Plastics and environmental services company One51 has reported a 37 per cent increase in pre-tax profits for the first half of 2016, helped by a strong performance from the Canadian plastics business IPL, which it bought last year.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive