We can see the positive side of Brexit . . . in all its negatives
The EU has shown extraordinary patience, and we’re lucky to be part of this club
The Conservative Party is bust, both ideologically and financially. The Labour Party is bust. The idea of ever-increasing Europe an integration paid for with increasing economic growth envisaged by Schuman and Monnet in the 1950s and 1960s is bust.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.