Cairn Homes first-half sales and profits jump
The housebuilder reported a 157% surge in revenue as it completed 94 sales in the first six months
Housebuilder Cairn Homes, which joined the Irish Stock Exchange in July, said gross profit surged by 191 per cent to €7.7 million in the first half as its sales increased by 157 per cent to €41.2 million.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.