BWG will sell Stonehouse stake as part of 4 Aces acquisition deal
Competition watchdog the CCPC sought a commitment from Spar and Mace owner BWG that it would dispose of 4 Aces’ shareholding of Stonehouse Marketing as one of the binding conditions of it clearing the deal
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive