Buzz words: how Disney helped two boys and led to birth of ALL
Enda Dodd and his wife Valerie had relocated the family to California in 2003
By the time Enda Dodd found himself in the office of Disney Pixar founder Ed Catmull in 2012, his quest to find help for his twin sons Conor and Eoin, who had both been diagnosed with nonverbal autism, had already taken him and his family from their home in Galway to the west coast of America.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive