Buy-to-let vs Reits: the investor’s choice
Investors often prefer buy-to-let over other forms of property investment. It’s time to think again
Buy-to-let may not be as popular today as it was during the property boom of a decade ago. But investors nervous about the often volatile rollercoaster ride of the equity markets have tended to gravitate towards buy-to-let property, because it appears to offer attractive initial income returns compared to other property investments.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive