Burning the candle at both ends of the time zones
In an ever-connected world, ‘always on’ can have a major impact on work-life balance, especially at C-suite level
In the era of globalisation especially, when many organisations boast multi-location sites and teams are quite easily spread across many geographical and time zones, ‘always on’ has even eclipsed GMT, leading us to question whether work/life balance really might be an illusion.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.