British regulator takes on Ryanair
CAA says carrier should pay passengers for flight disruptions
Ryanair is facing legal action from Britain’s aviation regulator after the low-cost carrier refused to pay compensation to passengers whose flights were disrupted by strikes during the summer.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.