Brexit vote caught Irish firms on the hop
Trade body survey finds most have no plan in place to deal with fall-out
A survey carried out by cross-border trade and business development body InterTradeIreland has found that an overwhelming majority of Irish businesses have no plan in place to deal with the consequences of Britain's vote to leave the EU.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive