Brexit jobs bonanza? Don’t bet the house on it
Irish officials have been busy promoting Ireland as the way into Europe for British firms, but realism may be needed
Barring an unforeseen political shock, Britain will trigger the formal notification of its departure from the European Union in ten days’ time. It will also set in motion plans by many firms to begin to move some of their operations away from the City of London.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.