Breaking the sound barrier
Ulster Bank is working on a way for customers to use its online services through voice commands
Customers used to be limited to writing a letter or picking up the phone to communicate with a company, but those days are long gone. Between tweets, WhatsApp messages, Facebook, live chat, email and company apps, there is now an abundance of ways for customers to get in touch, and marketers must know how to manage each channel effectively.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive