Bord Gáis Energy to cut prices from October
Electricity rate to go down by 5 per cent, gas rate by 2.5 per cent
Bord Gáis Energy has announced cuts in its gas and electricity prices for its 650,000 household customers from October 1.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive