Boardroom dispute at INM deepens ahead of AGM
The AGM will take place on August 23 having been postponed by the company several months ago
The chairman of Independent News & Media, Leslie Buckley, has written to investors to say that the company’s chief executive Robert Pitt is reserving his position on whether to vote in favour of resolutions to be put before its annual general meeting.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive