BlackRock’s Irish arm’s assets under management up €63bn
The company paid £11 million in tax in Ireland
The Irish arm of multi-trillion dollar investment bank BlackRock paid a dividend of £57.7 million (€66 million) to its US parent company in June 2017 as its assets under management rose by £55 billion (€63 billion).
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive