The better you feel, the better you’ll work
There is increasing evidence of the interplay between health and economic productivity
The declines in infant mortality in Ireland in the 1950s still represent one of the state’s major achievements. Improvements in sanitation in particular led to healthier maternal, infant and childhood conditions, improving the health of people as they grew up.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.