Benetel streaks ahead at the speed of mobile data Wireless tech firm aims for 40 per cent growth in 2018
Wireless technology company Benetel is targeting 40 per cent growth this year on foot of rising demand for emerging mobile technologies. “This year and next will be key for us,” said Benetel chief executive Adrian O’Connor. “We are looking to grow by 40 per cent in 2018 and then accelerate that growth into 2019.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive