Bartra Capital plans €400m social housing development
Bartra director Andrew Ennis said it had amassed five development sites in Dublin for dedicated social housing
Bartra Capital, the developer and investor founded by Richard Barrett, plans to build 1,200 dedicated social housing units for lease to the state.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive