Barry J Whyte on Business
Building heavyweight Victoria Homes jumps ship on €50m fundraising bid
It’s all change at Victoria Homes. Last summer it was revealed that the high-end housebuilder – where 38-year-old Kildare man Danny Whelan is controlling shareholder – had plans to raise a €50 million bond on the Copenhagen Nasdaq, with the money earmarked for its plans to build 4,000 houses around Dublin.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive