Barchester holds out for £2.5 billion
Care home giant's sale process has been ongoing since July of last year
Will Barchester Healthcare, the care home giant backed by three of Ireland’s wealthiest men, yield the price tag of £2.5 billion it has been seeking?
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive