Banks ‘not interested’ in lending to food companies
Irish banks are not interested in funding capital-intensive food businesses with long-term expansion plans, according to the director of a Longford firm which is to double in size and create 110 new jobs.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive