Bank of Ireland eyes loan growth and cost cuts in long-awaited plan
The bank is looking to grow its loan book by a fifth
Bank of Ireland has unveiled plans to grow its loan book by a fifth over the next few years as well as a further investment in its technology systems and a major cost reduction exercise.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive