Avolon boss warns that more airlines will go to the wall
Irish aircraft leasing firm Avolon and its minority shareholder, Japanese investment firm Orix, are ready to take advantage of turbulence in the aviation sector in 2019, which could include some airlines going into bankruptcy.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive