How to avoid courting disaster
We should look to the US for inspiration on how to resolve tax disputes before they reach the courts
Process is important. When EU Chief Negotiator Michel Barnier was addressing the fourth All-Island Civic Dialogue on Brexit in Dundalk last week, he identified in his written remarks the difficulties arising from disputes about the border.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.