Aryzta’s top brass face the music
Chairman Gary McGann and new chief executive Kevin Toland answered questions from analysts on past mistakes and future plans
Food group Aryzta last week reported a €900 million loss for the year to the end of July. In a conference call, chairman Gary McGann and new chief executive Kevin Toland faced questions from analysts on the issues facing the company, whose shares have lost a third of their value this year.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.