Architects firm RKD builds on its Northern European plan
Irish-owned architecture firm RKD is moving into new markets in northern Europe in a bid to boost revenues in the years ahead. In business since 1913, the firm employs 170 people and has an annual turnover of about €15 million.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.