Applegreen takes British leap with €360m deal
The company said this morning it had entered into contracts to take a 55 per cent stake in British company Welcome Break, which operates 24 Motorway Service Areas, two trunk road service areas and 29 hotels across 35 locations in Britain
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive