Apple to shift assets worth $9bn to Ireland
Revenue stands to gain tens of millions of euro in Vat as iTunes is moved from Luxembourg
Over $9 billion worth of assets will be relocated to Cork after Apple’s decision to move all the intellectual property associated with iTunes to its facility in Hollyhill outside Cork city.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.