Apollo comes out on top in Harcourt Nama auction
Sale price for Project Abbey is thought to have been some €300 million
‘Vulture’ fund Apollo has emerged as the winning bidder for Nama loans attached to Harcourt Developments, the property company founded by Donegal developer Pat Doherty, according to industry sources.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive