The American government is open for business
Irish companies can land lucrative US federal contracts despite the ‘America First’ policy, writes Kevin F Kelly
While political activities in Washington DC continue to spark sensational media interest, beneath the hoopla the US government remains open for business. Donald Trump may have won election on a policy of America First, but that soundbite doesn’t translate into ‘Not Ireland’.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.