Glasses maker Ambr has eye on upmarket retailers
Co-founder of the Dublin-based company Daniel Nugent said it has approached the craft and lifestyle shop Avoca
Ambr Eyewear, the makers of glasses which protect against digital eye strain, is planning to expand into upmarket Irish retailers such as Avoca.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive