Allianz taps Irish history for ad drive
The insurance company Allianz is using a 1966 speech by the then education minister Donogh O’Malley in its latest campaign
Allianz is hoping to differentiate itself in the Irish market with the launch of a new multimillion-euro ad campaign aimed at countering what head of marketing Damien O’Neill calls the “negative perception” of insurance among consumers and businesses in Ireland.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.