AIB: pay cap puts us on Brexit back foot
Bank claims it will be unable to compete for top executives
AIB has warned that its ability to retain key executives is in jeopardy if an influx of bankers due to Brexit places upward pressure on pay rates.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive