Ad agencies feel the heat from climate change activists
The marketeers have the power to alter our habits – and they are being urged to stop selling us things we don’t need
We’re all being asked to ‘do our bit’ to save the planet. It seems a bit ridiculous to only ‘do our bit’ when the threat is so existential. What if some people ignore the plea? How long will we allow them ignore our entreaties before we decide to intervene and force a change in behaviour? After all, saving the planet is not an opt-in exercise.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.