2468 group perks up coffee division with Layton Fern
Storied British brand was founded in Covent Garden
The 2468 group, which is backed by the Pete Smyth-led investment firm Broadlake, has acquired British coffee making firm Layton Fern.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive