200 Dublin families face eviction in vulture deal
Worried residents receive notices to quit as Goldman Sachs fund snaps up €89m debt
More than 200 families are facing eviction from their homes in a west Dublin neighbourhood following a deal between Goldman Sachs and a heavily indebted property developer.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive