100 HOT Start-ups: Enterprise Ireland aims high with HPSU scheme
The state agency fields at least 400 early-stage project requests for funding every year, writes Leanna Byrne
Twenty years of experience investing in start-ups have taught Enterprise Ireland a thing or two about what it takes to raise, build and scale. Last year, the state agency made 180 equity investments in early-stage companies through its competitive start fund scheme and its High Potential Start-Up (HPSU) scheme.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.