Kildare right to stand up to HQ
They are making the game about the community
Wicklow should have played Dublin in Aughrim. Carlow should have played Kildare in Dr Cullen Park. Waterford should have been allowed play in Walsh Park, or at least picked their own alternate venue. All had to suck it up and take it because they saw no other option.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive