Johnny Ronan firm takes rent dispute back to court
Dispute is over rent and related charges
A company owned by Johnny Ronan and his family has lodged preliminary High Court proceedings against a telecoms firm in relation to a dispute over rent and related charges.
Ronan’s RGRE Grafton and wealth manager Davy jointly own the Dublin 4 office block at 8-34 Percy Place. RGRE Grafton has a 24 per cent stake, while Davy owns the remaining 76 per cent.
The legal suit is being taken by RGRE, which manages the joint investment...
Subscribe from just €1 for the first month!
With any subscription you will have access to
Unlimited multi-device access to our iPad, iPhone and Android Apps
Unlimited access to our eReader library
Exclusive daily insight and opinion seven days a week
Create alerts to never miss a subject that matters to you
Get access to exclusive offers for subscribers on gifts and experiences
Get content from Business Post, Business Post Magazines, Connected, Tatler and Food & Wine
Comment: Ireland needs a ‘right of way’ law so all citizens can enjoy our beautiful countryside
Many walkers, particularly in rural areas, use busy roads while wearing high-viz jackets as exercise while avoiding speeding cars
Elaine Byrne: Culture of discrimination won’t change until men tire of it too
Women have stories about everything from biased attitudes to assault. Only men’s help will change the culture
Anton Savage: Feeling superior in the Land of the Free
We are free to complain about our country’s failings, but we also have more personal and economic freedom than most other countries around the world, including the US
Vincent Boland: Chronically underperforming Unilever long past its salad days
The venerable British consumer goods giant is now in the crosshairs of a disaffected fund manager who accuses the company of having lost the plot